Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Pressure! The Pressure!!

Alright, that's it. I've finally succumbed.

Steph, SuZan....you win! I have done some research, I have done some work, and my blog will now be moved over to Shutterfly.

In about 10 minutes I'm going to be sending out member invites to those whose e-mail address I have (which unfortunately does not include SuZan) if you don't get an invite from me and you'd like one please leave a comment on this post telling me you'd like one and leaving me your e-mail address.

For all you faithful readers who would still like to follow my blog the new url is:
http://itsabeautifuldayinmylife.shutterfly.com/bonniesbabblings

That should take you straight to my new blog. I know it doesn't look super awesome right now but please give me some time, I'm still trying to figure it out. Hopefully most of you will follow me over and keep reading, I love my readers!!! Hope you're having an AWESOME weekend! You know....now that it's almost over.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Why? Why would you do that Bonnie? I was just getting the hang of the whole "blogging" world and then you up and leave to a new site? Now I have to figure out that one too? Some people.... But actually, I've always liked shutterfly! I've never blogged there but I love making photo books! :-D

Anonymous said...

Lwildmissy@yahoo.com I love your blog! I'm excited to see your new one!